Agreement regarding the processing of personal data
Since ensuring your protection with regard to the processing of personal data is an extremely important objective for us, we have submitted all the necessary diligence to comply with the standards imposed by EU Regulation 2016/679 (https://eur-lex . europa.eu/legal-content/ro/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679 ) and by any other normative act in force on the territory of Romania
An important step for achieving this objective is the information regarding how your data will be processed (processing means any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, with or without the use by automated means, such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, extracting, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, aligning or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying ).
The data operator is Grampet SA ("Grampet").
Main office: Calea Victoriei, no. 114, sector 1, postal code 010092
Fiscal Code: R11412694, no. Reg. Trade Register: J40/1305/1999
The period of time for which your data will be kept is limited and will be determined by the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is processed.
A: Google Analytics
Data processing is done only on the territory of Romania. With the exception of the pseudonymized data used in the site analysis function described in point 3.1 "Cookies from third parties" which is made in the USA according to the procedure described and is regulated by the US-EU Privacy Shield
(1) The data subject has the right to obtain from the operator a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, if so, access to the respective data and the following information:
(1) The data subject has the right to obtain from the operator, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes for which the data were processed, the data subject has the right to obtain the completion of personal data that are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement.
(1) The data subject has the right to obtain from the operator the deletion of the personal data concerning him, without undue delay, and the operator has the obligation to delete the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons applies :
(a) the personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
(b) the data subject withdraws the consent on the basis of which the processing takes place, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a), and there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
(c) the data subject objects to the processing under Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or the data subject objects to the processing under Article 21(2);
(d) personal data have been processed illegally;
(e) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the operator under Union law or the internal law to which the operator is subject;
(f) personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8 paragraph (1).
(2) If the operator has made personal data public and is obliged, under paragraph (1), to delete it, the operator, taking into account the available technology and the cost of implementation, takes reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform operators processing personal data that the data subject has requested the deletion by these operators of any links to the respective data or any copies or reproductions of such personal data.
(3) Paragraphs (1) and (2a) do not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary:
(a) for the exercise of the right to free expression and information;
(b) for complying with a legal obligation that provides for the processing under Union law or the internal law that applies to the operator or for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of an official authority with which the operator is vested;
(c) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, in accordance with Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3);
(d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, in accordance with Article 89 paragraph 1, to the extent that the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or to seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of the respective processing; or
(e) for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
(1) The data subject has the right to obtain from the operator the restriction of processing if one of the following cases applies:
(a) the data subject contests the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the operator to verify the accuracy of the data;
(b) the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
(c) the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or
(d) the data subject has objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 paragraph (1), for the period of time in which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
(2) If the processing has been restricted pursuant to paragraph (1), such personal data may, with the exception of storage, be processed only with the consent of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a member state.
(3) A data subject who obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph (1) is informed by the operator before lifting the restriction of processing.
(1) The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the operator in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and he has the right to transmit this data to another operator, without obstacles from the operator to whom the personal data was provided, if:
(a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) or Article 9(2)(a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1)(b); and
(b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
(2) In exercising his right to data portability under paragraph (1), the data subject has the right to have his personal data transmitted directly from one operator to another where this is technically feasible.
(3) The exercise of the right mentioned in paragraph (1) of this article does not affect article 17. This right does not apply to the processing necessary for the performance of a task performed in the public interest or within the exercise of an official authority with which the operator is vested.
(4) The right mentioned in paragraph (1) does not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
(1) The operator communicates to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any rectification or deletion of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with Article 16, Article 17(1) and Article 18, unless where this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts. The operator shall inform the data subject of the respective recipients if the data subject so requests.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data. In Romania, the contact details of the supervisory authority for data protection are as follows:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru no. 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40.318.059.211 or +40.318.059.212;
Without affecting your right to contact the supervisory authority at any time, you can contact us in advance ( email@example.com ), and we will make every effort to solve any problem .